
A grocery store so big, its marked on a city map. There is an information desk inside in case you get lost, mountains of vegetables, roving bands of employees, a wine bar, and cafe. Overwhelming. The worst part, though, is the sorry display of US food in the international section: steak sauce, spaghettios, goldfish crackers, skippy, nestle quick powder, and burger king flavored potato chips.








1 comment:
Hi ladies- HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)
I love your pictures of the enormous grocery store, but of course I am equally astonished at the Comida de Los Estados Unidos. Although, Burger King flavored potato chips, eh? Hmm...
I appreciate the pictures of the board games. I miss La Carrera de Vivir- I never had that game as a kid and I always made people who did own it play it with me. I play 4 en Linea pretty frequently with some 10 year olds who are very talented at the game. I'm pretty good at it now, just so you know- in case you were thinking of challening me when you guys get back.
Anyway, back to work! Love, Susan
Post a Comment